Vertical Glass CNC Solutions
Series Quick Increases Your Productivity.
NEW: QUICK 2 T8 160-30
Quick 2 T8 160-30 is an innovative and automatic vertical glass CNC drilling-milling machine. It can drill, countersink, mill quickly with high precision, and execute notches and portholes on flat glass sheets with dimensions up to 1600 x 3000 mm. The Quick 2 T8 is designed for those who are not able to have separate drilling and milling machines due to a lack of space, but are looking for the benefits of drilling and milling capabilities.
This machine is equipped with an automatic double tooling carrousel featuring 8 front and 8 rear positions. Based on Neptun’s established experience in this technology, the Quick 2 was conceived with the newest innovative solutions. This working asset is made for those who require precision, quality, and a long lifetime for their investment.
Quick 2 can execute all types of work on the entire surface of the glass sheet, without any “black-out zones.”
The structure has an open top that allows you to work with glass sheets with a height up to 2400 mm.
The entire Quick series can be customized with a series of options, to make it the ideal tool for your own production needs.
- Drilling of flat glass sheets
- Drilling on the edge of the glass sheets (half holes)
- Countersinks of the drilling holes (Ø max. countersink 75 mm)
- Deep countersinks (Ø max. countersink 75 mm)
- Milling of notches on flat glass sheets with dimensions up to 200x300mm.
- Seaming of milled profiles
- Milling and seaming of portholes with diameter up to 200mm
DCS (Drill control System) manages the cutting capacity of the tool for maximum life and performance
QUICKLINE – Vertical Glass CNC Multi-Machine Solutions
Why two separate machines instead of one?
There are a lot of good reasons to consider QUICKLINE if you have the space for multiple machines:
- Two machines (the QuickDrill and the QuickMill) are mechanically simpler than an “all-in-one machine.”
- Easier to maintain
- Easier to program
- Easier to operate
- 8 + 8 position automatic tool changer – Changes tools in just 8 seconds!
- Automatic measuring system – Automatically adjusts for the length of the tools
- Automatic tool redressing system
- DCS (Drill control System) manages the cutting capacity of the tool for maximum life and performance
- High precision electro spindle
Quickline is available in many configurations; Quickline can be installed in as little as 30 feet! (That’s about the same length as a typical edger!)